Customer Service Representative
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, ROC Title is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
- Monitor inbox for customer service requests from customers and the Sales Team.
- Prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly projects according to the needs of the internal and external customers.
- Prepare Property Profiles
- Prepare Property Binders, Buyer and Seller Guides, and other marketing materials to support the Sales Team.
- Prepare Farms and Mailing Lists.
- Design postcard and flyer templates using CANVA or other design software for Sales Team.
- Coordinate with the company Graphic Designer for larger special projects.
- Coordinate and track printing projects for the Sales team.
- Maintains effective internal and external customer relationships, may be required to deal directly with real estate professionals and lenders.
- Cross-train within Customer Service to allow for seamless back-up coverage as needed.
- Maintain territory and customer lists as required by the Sales Team
- Must have a high level of organization and strong attention to detail. Must have the ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow-through, and follow departmental procedures.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- MS Outlook Suite
- CANVA or other Design Software such as Photoshop
- Graphic design skills
- Real Estate experience is very helpful
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 year of Customer Service Experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.