- Las Vegas, NV, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, ROC Title is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
- Escrow support/Title questions
- Collaborate in developing Title procedures/guidelines in support
- Provide competent, proactive resolution of issues and questions from Agents, Escrow Staff and Lenders
- Perform complete and accurate searches for insurance for Title Insurance
- Communicate effectively with Underwriting
- Knowledge of common Title practices
- Ability to review documnets and sdvise on requirments for Corporations, LLCs, Trust, Partnerships, Bankruptcies and Probates
We are seeking a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with our diligent and creative team members and engage in productive collaboration with a diverse group.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience with a title and closing operation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.