- Gilbert, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
Working with the Sr Business Intelligence Analyst to:
Build and maintain complex standardized reporting solutions. These reporting solutions will provide user friendly periodic reporting and analytics to support our internal teams and business owners throughout the organization. Reporting tools that will be leveraged include the accounting system, sales transaction system, Power BI, Appfolio, SMS, and Excel data files.
Architect, design, and develop new standardized reporting solutions and/or major enhancements to existing solutions.
Manage and complete moderate to complex interdepartmental and departmental projects and developing project scope. Effectively utilize team, departmental, and intradepartmental resources to drive initiatives.
Use advanced technical knowledge and expertise to improve the Company's financial reporting practices and procedures. Successful end results are consistent, timely and accurate financial reporting delivered to our internal finance teams and business owners enabling them to spot opportunities and/or take corrective action where needed.
- Assist in performing the financial reporting and analysis for the Company. Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries.
- Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close, issues and deliverables.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Assist in preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results.
- Assist in preparing the Financial Reporting requirements package.
- Assist in preparation of financial and operational forecasts.
- Prepare periodic operational reports.
- Assist in performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
- Assist in preparation of company-wide budgets and forecasts.
- BA/BS Degree in Information Systems/Finance/Accounting or 2+ years of related experience
- 1 year business experience minimum. Experienced working in a high-volume, highly dynamic rapid paced environment
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and present it in a useable format
- Ability to make recommendations, gain agreement and implement solutions on behalf of a diverse organization.
- Requires a knowledge in:
- Excel – Pivot tables, macros, advanced functions such as vLookup(), hLookup(), SumIf()
- MS Access - multi-table queries, report generation, macros, forms
- Power BI, preferred but not required
- SQL, preferred but not required
- Visual Basic, preferred but not required
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Financial Analyst must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification, and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Financial Analyst must multi-task various projects at once and work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.