- Gilbert, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, ROC Title is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
A dynamic title company is currently seeking an Escrow/Trust Accountant to join our team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate financial accounting data preparation in various areas. This candidate must bring analytical and organizational skills to best support the accounting team.
- Manage the daily transaction records for escrow accounts of 6 offices.
- Perform daily 3-way reconciliation between the trial balance, bank account, and escrow file.
- Review and address all escrow file deficiencies, coordinate deficiency corrections with escrow officers.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist monthly closing journal entries.
- Prepare reporting deliverables.
- Provide financial and administrative clerical support.
- Manage annual 1099 process.
- Create AD-HOC reports for the title offices and the accounting department.
- Four (4) to five (5) years’ experience in Escrow accounting
- Proficient in data entry and data management
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in Excel to include pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, and keyboard shortcuts
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient, detail-oriented team player
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and project concurrently
The Escrow/Trust Accountant must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary, along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification, and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Escrow/Trust Accountant must be able to multi-task various projects at once and work well under pressure and tight deadlines with a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.