Title Assistant - NW Office
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, ROC Title is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
The Title Assistant is responsible for assisting the Title Officers in the production of title products, inclusive of setting up new orders, and assisting in product revisions. The Title Assistant is also responsible for helping internal and external customers/clients in the maintenance of those products.
· Assist and work directly with Title Officers in the production of professional, error free and timely title insurance products. The product depends on the department the employee is located in and/or at the direction of their manager. This position may also include the production of Ownership and Encumbrance reports (O & E's).
· Assist the Title Officers in the maintenance of the title products. This may include but is not limited to preparing revised products, sending out copies of additional documents, tax certificates or other items.
· The production and maintenance of the title products and or policies must be completed in a timely fashion. The time will vary with departments and client demands. The Title Manager will communicate with the title assistant and the department as to what constitutes a timely fashion. If the Title Assistant cannot meet the deadline specified, they must communicate to the appropriate parties and their manager that the product will be delayed and when it can be expected.
· The production of O & E's either verbal or written.
· The product must be as error free as is possible. The Title Assistant should strive for 100% accuracy all of the time.
· Answer the phone calls directed to their department and to field those calls either by helping the client directly or by directing the call to an examiner or title officer. The call may require further research by the title assistant in order to assist the client.
· Provide outstanding customer service at all times to our internal and external clients.
· Upload and submit e-recordings once title officer has approved.
· May be assigned special key accounts and may occasionally need to resolve client complaints and problems with appropriate management personnel.
· Continue to learn by taking internal and/or external classes offered by the company.
· Maintain and follow the policies set out in the employee manual.
· Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “coolture”.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 1 year’s experience in an office or other retail type industry involving client interaction
· Broad knowledge of Microsoft Word and Windows based programs
· High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
· Proficiency in data entry and management
· Experience in real estate
· Previous Title Assistant experience
· Detail oriented and possess the ability to be flexible.
· Must be familiar with the usage of various office equipment such as fax machines, copy machine, 10 key calculator, and must possess computer skills.
· Strong organization skills with an attention to detail.
· Works well on a team and collaborates well with others.
· Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional and customer-centric manner.
· Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision.
· Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion of multiple projects by monitoring each participating department.
· Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines.
· Able to function in a fast-paced environment.
· Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
· Ability to type at a net rate of 55 wpm using a computer keyboard.
· Ability to identify the clients’ viewpoint and needs.
· Ability to project a positive company image.
· Ability to gain trust.
· Execute complaint and problem resolution.
· Ability to have timely and effective responsiveness.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Title Assistant must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to pick up items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Office Administrator be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly, agent/customer-centric, and professional demeanor and appearance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.