- Gilbert, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
A successful candidate will have experience administering full cycle payroll via UltiPro/UKG software and expertise to reconcile general ledger accounts related to payroll. The candidate will continuously look for ways to improve current processes and find new ways to contribute to the company's success.
- Serves as the primary payroll processer and subject matter expert for all payroll related functions.
- Researches and resolves questions from managers and employees related to payroll information processing such as PTO, banking, garnishments, workers compensation, retroactive pay calculations, tax questions, and other changes.
- Sets up and audits states/localities as needed and ensure all companies comply with tax registration and reporting in the states/localities where the business is conducted.
- Assists with all State and local payroll tax audits and other audits and reporting related to payroll and HR.
- Runs all payroll required reports for Accounting.
- Prepares excel templates for payroll journal entries to be uploaded by Accounting into the accounting system.
- Four (4) plus years of payroll processing experience.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience processing payroll via UltiPro/UKG.
- Experience running reports and queries in UltiPro/UKG.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US federal, state, and local payroll laws and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on 100% accuracy is critical.
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially with Excel.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively both with and without supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential information and be sensitive to personal situations.
- Love people and thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Attributes that exhibit a "whatever it takes" and "find a way" attitude.
- Ability to manage high-stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.