- Gilbert, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
Currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team. The individual will be responsible for such processes as, but not all-inclusive:
- Record cash receipts/transactions and follow up with team members and external parties to resolve unknown cash receipts.
- Manage accounting for certain vendor accounts.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Perform monthly closing journal entries.
- Perform month-end accruals.
- Assist with monthly billing.
- Review coding of monthly credit card expense reports and upload from an external expense reporting tool to the accounting system.
- Provide financial and administrative clerical support.
- Create AD-HOC reports for the accounting department.
- 4+ years of general accounting experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field.
- Proficient in data entry and data management.
- High proficiency in Excel, including pivot tbales, vlookups, sumifs.
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient, detail-oriented team player.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and project concurrently.
The Staff Accountant must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Staff Accountant must be able to multi-task various projects at once and work well under pressure and tight deadlines with a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.