- Multiple locations, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, ROC Title is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
The Receptionist responsible for being the friendly face and voice that assists visitors, guests, and employees.
- Meet, greet and make all visitors feel welcome; schedule appointments
- Operate multiple-call telephone console and route calls to appropriate people in accordance with company guidelines
- Quality Assurance - Maintain appearance of reception area and office
- Operate office equipment, copy machines, sort and distribute mail
- Uploading credit card and check information in SharePoint for Operations processing
- Assisting compliance with check distribution
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail
- Prepares, weighs, meters, and sends outgoing mail
- Perform general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Maintain the office calendar
- Send out agent communications for office concerns, i.e. receivables, invitations to office meetings via email, etc.
- Coordinate/schedule office meetings via email
- Coordinate office meetings and social events
- Daily timecard entry
- Setup for weekly Office Meetings
- Works with various ROG departments, Accounting, Compliance, Escrow
- Review Agent closing packages
- Make bank deposits as required
- Support Company sponsored programs throughout the year i.e. Toys for Tots
- Work the hours of 8:30AM-5PM
- Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “coolture”
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduation or equivalent, plus minimum 1 year of administrative support experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to foster strong customer, agent, and vendor relationships
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.