Marketing / Graphic Designer
- Gilbert, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, ROC Title is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Title, Escrow and Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
You are a visual story teller, you live to create and love being a part of a dynamic team that values your amazing design skills. As a graphic designer with a solid grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite, you are a master of current design trends and pride yourself on seeing the next trend before it hits. You are highly creative but organized with file structure skills that rival any left brain creation. The best environment for you is in the middle of the excitement and you love nothing more than to be a part of a strong team of designers that grow and thrive together. Print, digital, web, email, social, UI / UX - it all excites you and even if you haven’t designed for channel or medium yet, you’re eager to learn best practices and become a master.
· Design and production of graphics, print and digital advertising, marketing collateral and other marketing materials utilizing clean layouts and typography
· The Graphic Designer ensures projects are designed within graphic guidelines for brand consistency
· Manages job from concept to completion with limited supervision
· Prioritizes and efficiently manages day to day work while updating project management tools in union with ongoing jobs
· The Graphic Designer works collaboratively with members of Marketing, Art Department, Product Management and other appropriate parties to develop smart design solutions
· Communicates with team members across departments with ability to look at problems from different points of view
· Effectively translates technical information into clear messaging for non-technical audiences
· Sets clear expectations with customers to define scope, schedule, and goals for projects
· Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and offer solutions, including execution of annual projects and goals
· The Graphic Designer draws on past experience and insights of fellow team members to find solutions. Seeks out additional information when relevant with ability to value collective insights
· Four year degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
· Three years relevant work experience in Graphic Design
· Clear intra-discipline understanding of graphic design for print and digital, across web, video, and traditional print
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The employee must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The employee must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.