Social Media Strategist
- Laguna Niguel, CA, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
Social Media Strategist/Manager
Is social media your gig? Do you love all platforms and are excited about the future of evolution of all things social? If that’s you AND you’re organized and tactical, thrive in an out-of-the-box creative, dynamic, fast-paced environment, and want to work with a team of superstars, this position may be perfect for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Manage the social media strategy, execution, monitoring, and reporting of our multiple social media channels for the Realty ONE Group brand
● Develop and execute compelling and smart social media amplification and growth plan
● Curate and create social media content and assist with content development across all other outlets (e.g. website, blogs, internal communications)
● Use social media and content listening tools to define audiences and plan and curate content based on audience segments
● Create, manage and communicate the enterprise-wide social media calendar
● Coordinate with the internal creative team to produce top-quality visuals, graphics, live programming and video
● Optimize current channels and consider new channels when appropriate
● Help manage social media and digital marketing budgets
● Manage agencies and any other third-party vendors
● Assist with managing the corporate website content to align with social media strategy
● Oversee all social media communities; monitor and participate in social media groups
● Coordinate with our digital agency to craft paid social strategies that provide brand lift
● Coach and train internal stakeholders, office managers and affiliates on social media best practices
● Use performance metrics to measure success and report results when needed
● Assist Realty ONE Group training team to coach our network of real estate professionals to effectively use social media for business.
● A minimum of 5 years of social media experience that includes creating and executing social media strategy, creating and curating content and using social media platforms like Hootsuite for scheduling.
● Knowledge of paid social media campaigns, audiencing and influencer marketing
● Overall understanding of integrated communication strategies
● Ability to work independently, multi-task and pivot with little supervision
● Proactive and exceptional at meeting project deadlines
● Proficient in all prominent social media channels, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
● Basic knowledge of email platforms and working knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.
● Solid understanding of omnichannel digital marketing concepts and platform-specific best practices
● Analytical, solution-seeking, and coachable mindset
● Creative spirit, bringing new ideas to the table
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to build reports and present data concisely
● Team player and willingness to help with tasks outside of your role
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Social Media Strategist/Manager must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Social Media Strategist/Manager must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.