Accounting and A/P Assistant
- Gilbert, AZ, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
Primary duties include monitoring A/P email address for incoming invoices, researching duplicate A/P invoices, coding A/P invoices, researching missed/late vendor payments, setting up new vendors, monitoring bank cash balances, assisting with customer A/R follow-up, and assisting the accounting team with ad hoc projects. The candidate will also be responsible for some administrative/clerical duties such as opening/sorting mail and stuffing A/P check envelopes. The desired person will be mature, responsible, and dependable. They will have good time management as well as good customer service skills in dealing with vendors. Experience with Word, Excel, and Adobe is a must.
- Administrative and clerical duties
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Assist customer inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies
- Administrative support for executive team
- Proven experience with A/P and accounting processes
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Receptionist must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Accounting and A/P Specialist must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.