- Gilbert, AZ, USA
Exciting, fast-paced Real Estate Brokerage. We believe in working hard and enjoying life.
- Large volume of referrals resulting from various sources as assigned.
- Referring customers to appropriate agents and interfacing with clients to ensure prompt follow-up.
- Interface with potential transferees to ascertain their real estate, rental and relocation needs.
- Increase our revenue by developing and maintaining our relationships with relocation companies and brokers to increase our business opportunities.
- Maintain all files to completion .
- Have ongoing interaction with Branch Managers for referral placement.
- Highly customer service oriented.
- Assist and train agents in the relocation process.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel social media/networking.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Customer focused, delivery oriented, and a great team member.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We offer an attractive benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Relocation Specialist must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to pick up items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Relocation Specialist must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.