- Laguna Niguel, CA, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, RealtyONEGroup is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
- Draft and review contracts under the supervision of the General Counsel, including NDAs, Settlement Agreements, Lease Agreements, Vendor Agreements, etc.
- Prepare correspondences, including cease and desist letters
- Perform research as assigned by General Counsel
- Maintain, update and track claims against the company
- Draft answers to Subpoenas and other litigation documents
- Assist with the company’s insurance renewals/applications and work closely with insurance brokers to determine best coverage options
- Respond to various Errors & Omissions demands in writing and telephonically
- Corporate compliance work
- Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of work
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, proactive, customer services focused
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from internal staff and management
- Self-motivated, reliable individual capable of working independently as well as a part of a team
- Paralegal Certificate (ABA approved)
- +3 years paralegal experience
- Litigation and/or Franchise experience is a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Paralegal must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to pick up items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Paralegal must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.