Office Administrator/Escrow Assistant
- 2124 Main St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Everest Escrow is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
The Office Administrator/Escrow Assistant is responsible for being the friendly face and voice that assists visitors, guests, clients, and employees while assisting the Escrow Officer.
- Answer all incoming phone calls, directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate departments
- Accurately opening escrows, ordering payoffs and insurance and packaging loans
- Professionally gathering client and financial information, handling funds, entering data, and responding to information requests
- Utilize familiarity of real estate laws to interprets monetary agreements, order title reports, conduct escrow signings, assist with closings, and complete handling of funds
- Provide first line basic level product technical support utilizing resources provided
- Resolve customer issues
- Prepare requested reports by management
- Process invoices; file and mail
- Keep reception area, lobby area, and kitchen area clean and organized
- Coordinating office events or client visits
- Other duties as assigned
Has frequent contact and communicates continuously with visitors, customers, employees, and vendors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- General computer literacy skills are important and should have expertise in researching information, accessing the Internet and email
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to effectively manage multiple incoming calls
- Strong team workmanship
- Ability to problem solve independently and with others
- Valid state driver’s license
- Current auto insurance based on state minimal insurance overage standards and reliable automotive transportation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience utilizing Streamline
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
- Works well on a team and collaborates with others but also be able to work independently
- Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
- Ability to interact with employees, vendors, and candidates in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating system-experience
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to type at a net rate of 35 wpm using a computer keyboard
- Ability to drive when required from various offices or locations
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Office Administrator/Escrow Assistant must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. However, a portion of the time the employee will be on the road driving in various weather conditions.
The Office Administrator/Escrow Assistant must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.