- Main St, Huntington Beach, CA, USA
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
The Document Reviewer is responsible for ensuring that all documents have been completed correctly, adhere to State/RealtyONEGroup requirements and have been fully executed, with signatures, initials, dates, time, etc.
- Review California Real Estate specific documents to ensure compliance with federal / state regulations (Knowledge of documents preferred, but not required)
- Daily preparation of documents for electronic signature for Broker
- Daily monitoring Withdrawal/Cancellation
- Daily monitoring Expired Listings
- Complete final audits of real estate files or Broker approval to release before completion
- Assisting agents with procedural questions, phone
- Working closely with Brokers to keep them informed of issues with files, paperwork, agents, etc.
- Help Transaction Coordinators by running weekly MLS Report, which includes the following tasks:
- Comparing Listings and sales to myROG openings
- Send email to agents that are not in compliance with state/ROG requirements if agent doesn’t comply within 24 hours – open TC file & upload docs when available
- Able to operate office equipment
- Act as liaison between real estate agents and Broker/Manager
- Must work M-F, 8am-5pm
- Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “coolture”
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Previous experience with GLVR documents
- Ability to foster strong customer relationships
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Previous Real Estate experience
- Minimum 3 year of administrative support experience
- Must be able to travel between local branches when necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.