Frontend Developer (WPF/XAML)
- 150 S Los Robles Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA
- Employees can work remotely
iolo / RealDefense develops patented technology and award-winning software that repairs, optimizes, and protects computers, to maximize system speed and performance while keeping them safe. With a global presence in 33 countries and products in 11 languages, tens of millions of people have used iolo’s products for their PC optimization, security, and data recovery needs for over two decades. The company’s product line, distinguished by its flagship performance optimization suite System Mechanic®, is sold throughout the world at over 20,000 retail storefronts.
With offices in Pasadena & Santa Monica, California, and a part of RealDefense LLC, iolo is widely recognized by both consumers and industry experts as a worldwide leader in the system utility software market. For more information, please visit www.iolo.com or www.realdefen.se
iolo / RealDefense is looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team. RealDefense products, such as iolo's System Mechanic, have been around for 20+ years and are thriving in the new work at home culture. We are a consumer security company focused on providing solutions to the fast-growing work at home economy. Come join our team and develop products that help everyday consumers.
- Plan, design and develop high quality front end .NET desktop applications
- Implement solutions using latest features of C# and WPF
- Propose and deliver scalability and performance improvements to our GUIs
- Work with other developers, QA and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews
- Maintain ownership of the projects assigned
- Meet project deadlines
- Expertise in Windows Desktop application front-end design and development
- 1+ years experience developing Windows Desktop applications with XAML and WPF
- Strong experience in all aspects of the software lifecycle including design and testing
- Experience with the Blend XAML design tool
- Familiar with .Net Core and .Net Framework class libraries
- Experience working with web service SDKs and with HTTP client libraries
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Backend C# experience
- Familiar with Node.js and associated backend technologies
- Familiar with 3D rendering engines and libraries
- Experience with Win10 Network, Startup, Processes and Services controls
- Understanding of IIS/Webservice
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related technical field (or equivalent technical experience).
We’re open to remote or on-site work at our office in Pasadena or Santa Monica, CA.
- Great Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, FSA, HSA
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) plan with employer matching