- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Remote - UK
- Division: Customer
- Salary Currency: GBP Sterling
- Department: CRM & Data
Reach Plc have are looking for a CRM Manager. As a CRM Manager you will deliver exceptional data-led strategies and campaigns to
segmented audiences, for the purposes of driving retention and re-engagement, and reducing churn for our email newsletter and premium product programmes
We are Reach plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human.
As one of the UK’s top 50 inclusive employers, you will be invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity. We are a FTSE 250 Company, and also a member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels.
You will be joining the UK’s largest commercial national and regional news publisher with a monthly readership of 47 million people. With over 100 national and regional news brands, we boast the largest online audience of any news publisher in the UK. Brimming with talented individuals, we are incredibly passionate about what we do and our people.
This role is home working and we are therefore open to candidates based across the UK.
- Drive Customer Marketing priorities through CRM by working cross-functionally with editorial, product, data, analytics and legal teams to ensure joined up and scalable delivery.
- Building and approving campaigns using our ESP and premium platforms as appropriate: app and web alerts, registration, commenting, subscriptions and partnerships
- Respond to campaign briefs to deliver forecasts and recommendations in the support of key business initiatives
- Completion of design briefs as required to support key channel initiatives, as well as compiling creative feedback from multiple stakeholders and managing approval and roll out processes
- Ownership of campaign level performance analysis as well as feeding into wider departmental performance briefing
- Ownership of deliverability strategies and performance, alongside input and conversations with ESP and providers
- Responsible for process design and development, mapping out customer touchpoints and corresponding customer journeys
- Investigation into and documentation of nuanced customer and data journeys in order to deliver personalised and automated customer journeys based on behaviours
- Develop and deliver data-driven communication strategies across every part of the customer lifecycle, ensuring we hit targets and engagement KPIs
- Ruthlessly analyse data and insights in order to measure and track performance against targets and benchmarks, working closely with the performance analyst on more complex data needs
- Continually develop and support the execution of testing strategies to deliver improvement
- Own individual KPIs and report performance to the Customer Marketing Lead and other senior management stakeholders via bridge plan calls
- Work collaboratively to ensure that desired and valuable behaviours are encouraged at every touchpoint, facilitated through exceptional customer journeys
- Support and educate colleagues on general CRM principles, developing and sharing insights and embedding best practice
- Line management of one CRM Executive as well as being a mentor and leader for the entire customer marketing pool
- Instilling and championing best practice across the business
- Champion the customer in every conversation, striving for the maximum engagement and highest possible LTV
- Extensive experience of delivering successful direct and digital marketing campaigns, ideally across multiple product portfolios or industries.
- Comfortable using complex ESP and other CRM platforms
- Analytical mindset, with a desire to explore complex data sets in order to learn and continuously improve
- Strong communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organisation and between teams
- Line management experience essential
If this sounds like the challenge you're looking for we are offering a competitive salary with benefits including;
- Help saving for your retirement - matched 6% pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave. We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day - an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Flexibility - In this role, you’ll be fully remote-working (UK based) giving you more flexibility to balance home and life. We’ll support you with your home set-up, and you’ll be able to claim expenses for any trips to our office ‘hubs’ or client meetings
- Enhanced family leave - including maternity, paternity and adoption - and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan - free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- Wellbeing support - including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus
- Awesome career opportunities - you’ll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.