- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Remote - UK
- Division: Customer
- Salary Currency: GBP Sterling
- Department: CRM & Data
Reach Plc are looking for a Campaign Manager you will be responsible for the creation of marketing plans and campaigns that are meticulously planned, data-led and customer focused to achieve our targets and drive performance.
We are Reach Plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human.
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
As a Campaign Manager you will create, develop and execute a series of multi-channel marketing campaigns that promote and position our brands and value propositions to grow customer registrations & subscriptions, in order to drive secure audience and premium revenue through Web, APP, Email and other Products.
Other Duties include:
- Help plan the marketing strategy and budget in line with business objectives
- Agree key metrics of measurement for success on each campaign.
- Track and optimise the campaign throughout to deliver desired ROI, monitoring performance in a timely manner to drive performance and positive outcomes.
- Brief all creative assets, brand and project work, to drive production of online and offline marketing assets, design, print, digital, video production, digital tools from the initial concept to finished product and execution to the highest standards and to hit the brief in a timely and effective manner
- Work closely across the customer marketing team to understand best practice, channel/project forecasts, on going performance, improving outcomes and producing insightful PCAs
- Be the marketing lead on key planning meeting, support on local initiatives, present regular stats on performance and upcoming plans to stakeholders
- Responsible for the ongoing review and delivery of existing strategic partnership relationships and communications, plus the nurturing and development of new ones across the portfolio as directed to maximise opportunities for growth, engagement and revenue, adding value for our customers and reaching new audiences across the portfolio.
- Act as a positive brand champion supporting edit teams as they execute brand activations, and drive positive brand perceptions.
- Maximise brand outreach PR opportunities by working with corporate communications where appropriate
- Be a positive, proactive spokesperson for the Customer at all times
- Demonstrate the Customer Marketing team values in all that you do
- Uphold Reach's policy around diversity and inclusion and work to ensure our values around non discrimination are upheld in everything we publish.
- A strong grasp of digital marketing tools, strategies and best practice, tracking and attribution
- Creative, innovative, and excited by a challenge
- Proactive can-do attitude, flexible, willing to try new things and raise the bar.
- Excellent prioritisation and time-management skills
- An excellent relationship builder, able to network easily and work collaboratively.
- Strong communicator, calm under pressure whilst managing multiple campaigns at pace.
- A desire to make a positive impact through the continuous evolution
- Proven tactical and analytical skills, including an ability to interpret complex data quickly
- Experience of managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, ideally within the publishing / media industry.
- Premium/subscription/e-commerce experience would be an advantage, particularly within a media landscape
- A proven understanding of the customer and a desire to create customer loyalty in everything you do
- Experience of using the following would be advantageous: Marigold Grow/Engage, Revenue Cat, Firebase, GA, looker/data studio
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave. We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day - an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Enhanced family leave - including maternity, paternity and adoption - and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- As one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support - including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest,
- Awesome career opportunities - you’ll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes
- member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels
- Help saving for your retirement - join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.