- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Regional
- Division: Commercial
- Department: Regional Sales
Would you like to start an exciting career in Media and Advertising Sales with the UK's Largest Publisher,
Reach Plc is the UK’s largest commercial news publisher, home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers The Mirror, Daily Express and OK! Liverpool Echo, MyLondon, Birmingham Live and the Manchester Evening News.
From National to Local we have a platform to campaign for and represent the voices of communities, our local titles include Brentwood Gazette, Essex Chronicle and EssexLive
We are looking for passionate and experienced sales people looking for a new adventure
Do you want to be an integral part of your local community selling digital advertising?
With our outstanding training program you’ll become an expert in digital advertising to provide your customers and local community with tailored advertising solutions to ensure a healthy ROI.
- Structured training with a 3 month KPI and Revenue plan with warm leads and customers to get you started with potential bonus of £1,200 per month
- A group environment held virtually and most importantly in person which will give you the opportunity to network with others that are on the same journey!
- Regular leadership catch ups, giving you the opportunity to highlight your development and successes.
You will be set up for continued success allowing you to progress through our Career Pathway, we provide full transparency in pay, based on skill, competency & performance,.
We’re offering the right candidate a basic salary of up to £32,000, OTE up to £20k, and car allowance. Plus, as part of the Reach family you’ll have access to a brilliant range of other benefits and discounts.
Our career pathway salary bandings are...
- Account Manager 28K to 32K
- Senior Account Manager 32K to 35K
- Key Account Director 35K to 40K
- Senior Key Account Director 40K to 45k
A creative role that involves presenting digital advertising solutions to drive sales and enhance our clients’ ROI. This is a fast paced new business sales environment. Networking and acquiring new business and Key Accounts in your local area through self sourced leads.
- Planning and delivering effective and creative advertising campaigns
- Presenting our range of digital advertising solutions, converting and retaining high revenue clients.
- Delivering further revenue growth, through effective sales, account management, reporting ROI and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Business savvy - Develop a passion for all things digital
- Confidence - Showcase your personality presenting to customers via video call and in person
- Creative and commercial thinker - Always keeping the customer and ROI in mind
- Passionate about sales and self motivated - Driven to find and win new business opportunities
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave. We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day - an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Enhanced family leave - including maternity, paternity and adoption - and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- As one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support - including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest,
- Awesome career opportunities - you’ll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes
- member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels
- Help saving for your retirement - join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.