Customer Service Agent Niederlande (m/w/d)
- Kanalstraße, 12357 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
We are rebuy - 500 employees with a vision.
We want used goods to be understood as a conscious alternative to new goods, without compromises in appearance or functionality. Our business model is based on reCommerce and the sustainable circular economy. rebuy is the simple store to buy and sell used items on the Internet. Compared to auctioneers and marketplaces, rebuy is particularly easy, fast, and secure in its user guidance and implementation. In return, users can also buy quality-checked second-hand goods up to 50% cheaper. All articles are sold with a 36 month functional rebuy warranty.
- You are the contact person for our Dutch customers for inquiries regarding payment and order processing, as well as cancellations and returns
- Handling customer inquiries via email, phone, chat, social media and additional sales platforms
- Managing and maintaining customer data in our systems
- Supporting our country managers (e.g. revising customer documents in the local language)
- Professional experience in the customer service field is an advantage
- Excellent language skills in Dutch, both orally and in writing
- Basic knowledge of English or German is mandatory
- Another language is an advantage (preferably Spanish or French)
- Strong customer and service orientation, open, outgoing, and friendly manner.
- Problem-solving orientation, reliability, and resilience
- Experienced handling of PC and Internet
- Always a smile on your face
What you can expect at rebuy:
- An open and professional team, where cracking a joke is detrimental to fit in
- A comprehensive onboarding during working hours
- Continuous training through our internal training department
- Work-life balance and an early planning of your work assignments so that you don't miss anything in your spare time
- Flat hierarchies and transparent corporate communication
- An exciting (r)eCommerce environment in which you can experience sustainable growth every day and have a say in it
- A payment, that is in line with the market
- Connection to public transport and good parking facilities
- When you return from the Corona home office: fresh fruit, free beverages and company events
- Attractive employee discounts are of course available
Then apply now with your complete application documents (cover letter, summary of experience, references) online at jobs.reBuy.de, stating your next possible starting date, as well as your salary expectations!
We look forward to receiving your application!
At rebuy, we love diversity
We promote professional equality! We welcome applications from of all people, regardless of gender (m/f/d) and origin. Severely handicapped people are preferred if they are equally qualified.
The current situation poses new challenges for all of us –, nevertheless we are continuing our application processes, even if these are currently taking a little more time.
Above all, we have to keep our distance to protect the health of everyone. Since we want to deal responsibly with your health and that of our employees, we have decided to refrain from personal on-site interviews until further notice, and to offer you the opportunity to get to know us via video or telephone.
Thank you for your understanding.