Data Analyst Marketing (m/f/d)*
- Köpenicker Str. 40, 10179 Berlin, Germany
reBuy is on a mission to make pre-owned consumer electronics and media articles the preferred choice of consumers, helping the environment and planet. Our hearts beat green.
We're looking for a Data Analyst, initially embedded in the marketing team, to form part of a new central Advanced Analytics function. You’ll apply critical thinking, objectivity, and pragmatic data wrangling skills to enable evidence based decisions, and deliver succinct stories.
This is a high impact role in a new working environment - you’ll be excited, rather than daunted by that. Able to both influence cross functional leaders with your compelling insights, and roll your sleeves up to kick start best in class data operations, analysis by analysis.
Examples of work
- Work with BI, Controlling, Advanced Analytics, and Marketing channel leads to ensure a first class, proactive, end to end data strategy is operationally effective
- Define KPIs and build strategic and operational dashboards
- Enable marketing channels to make evidence based decisions through data grounded hypothesis, proposal of new tests, analysis of test results, to making new hypothesis
- Help with marketing budget allocation, using insights from data around the company (inventory quality, user intent, channel elasticity, logistics, customer service)
- Model channel potential by customer segment across all channels
- Help to classify our customer segments using your analytical mind and tools, share your insights with respective teams
- 3+ years of experience working as an Analyst
- Highly analytical and logical thinking, able to pick up new topics quickly, from marketing channel levers, website and app analytics, inventory attributes, market factors… anything relevant.
- Expertise at all stages of data journey - asking right questions, data capture, storage, wrangling, modelling, analysis, and insights
- You are fluent in writing SQL queries and have several years of experience building dashboards in visualisation tools. We use PowerBI.
- Experience with R or Python is a plus
- Pragmatism to get day to day work done, while building towards scalable solutions.
- Know when and how to run experiments and tests with sound statistical relevance.
- You deliver compelling stories; derived from your analysis, your ability to find signal in the noise, you aren’t swayed by bias in the data, or leaders
What you'll receive in return
- Support and coaching from a central functional lead.
- Exposure to real challenges with big impact, starting with Marketing
- Chance to work with a purpose driven business, helping the environment
What else is in it for you?
- Brandnew office in Berlin Kreuzberg just seconds away from the Spree (starting from January 2021)
- Truly family-friendly and flexible environment: we do know that lantern festivals at kindergarten and doctor's appointments exist
- Reduced Urban Sports Club membership and online yoga class for your well-being
- German and English language classes once a week
- Attractive employee discounts on reBuy
- Retirement plan and more
Due to Covid-19 our hiring processes are almost exclusively held online and working from the office is voluntary at the moment.
*At reBuy, we strive every day to live and improve integration and equal opportunities. Of course, this also applies - and in particular - to all our recruiting processes. That's why we seek you, regardless of age, disability, national and social origin, skin color, religion, gender identity and sexual orientation. Just be who you are!