Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f)
- Potsdamer Straße 188, 10783 Berlin, Germany
We are looking for the best people to be part of our adventure and create an enjoyable, focused and challenging environment which results in a great culture, we live and enjoy everyday. Our small teams work closely together and can solve even the toughest business problems and find the best possible solution for our customers. Of course, we also know good work can only be created by great and happy people. In order to be good, you need to feel comfortable at work. We push hard to make work equal fun and challenging so you reach new heights.
We always want to offer our customers an awesome experience, that’s clear. In order to do so, our design really needs to excel. Are you eager to take the design of reBuy to the next level? Great! Join our design team that mainly focuses on building end-to-end design systems for our mobile and web apps. Together with our three designers you’ll work closely with Product Managers and Engineering Teams to bring consistency, simplicity, ease-of-use and data driven solutions to the reBuy experience.
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions for our mobile and web apps
- Collaborate with peers, product managers and developers through the entire product lifecycle
- Discover user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, and refine designs with data and user feedback
- Create wireframes, mockups, flowcharts and interactive prototypes autonomously
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the features on reBuy
- Explain your ideas, designs and best practices in order to successfully convince and inspire the team
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an UX Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or similar design related role
- An excellent knowledge with iOS and Android applications is as important as experience with responsive design
- You are fluent in design tools (Adobe Creative Suite) and you have basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- A strong feeling for the latest trends and development within digital media runs through you as well as very good English skills
- Overall, what’s most important: You are really passionate about design and have fun doing it. Please attach an online portfolio or samples of work as PDF or link :)
We are offering a unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment. We always want you to be productive in your way. Our atmosphere is open-minded: Something you want to change or something to introduce? Let’s talk about it! Our goals are ambitious and they will lead us to exciting paths. So pick your favorite career, apply with a pleasing CV and we will get back to you as quick as possible! For internationals we provide relocation assistance.