Employer Brand Manager (m/f)
- Potsdamer Straße 188, 10783 Berlin, Germany
We are looking for committed team players who have the drive and ambition to make a difference. After 15 years in reCommerce we are small enough that your work is always visible. And we're big enough to make history. Start-up was yesterday, we are a grow-up. Sustainability is more than a buzzword for us - we love and live our green side. We are 500 employees and made 109 Mio turnover in 2017. We're not looking for selfish superbrains. We are looking for ingenious team players who convince with their performance in table tennis and in meetings.
As our Employer Brand Manager you will be part of our seven-person HR team. You will focus on evolving and communicating our employer value proposition with focus on reBuy as a TECH employer. Your mission will be to strengthen the visibility of reBuy as an attractive TECH employer and to make all the great things we are doing visible and tangible for all the TECH people out there.
- With your enthusiasm you will inspirie our reBuy TECH guys to write blog posts and share content for our global and regional social media channels
- You will select relevant meetups and events for reBuy TECH speakers
- You will organize TECH meetups and hackathons inhouse
- You will create authentic videos for better visibility of the reBuy evp on various portals
- You will analyze trends in employer branding and evaluate their potential
- You will monitor and report employer branding initiatives by redefining our employer branding data analytics
- Successfully completed studies in media, business administration, human resources management, marketing or comparable fields of study
- At least 2 years of professional experience in employer branding / personnel marketing - ideally with TECH focus
- Strong social media knowledge and experience in creating content for social media channels
- Networker & outgoing personality with very strong communication skills
- Conceptual strength and creativity combined with operational power and a hands-on mentality
- Methodical knowledge in the areas of project management, presentation and moderation as a basis for your successful work
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
We are offering a unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment. We always want you to be productive in your way. Our atmosphere is open-minded: Something you want to change or something to introduce? Let’s talk about it! You have the unique opportunity to drive our employer brand misson and make reBuy to be known as one of the best TECH employers in Germany.
Get to know the reBuy TECH team, their projects and technologies on: https://tech.rebuy.com/