Java Team Lead - reBuy Sales & Operations (m/f)
- Potsdamer Straße 188, 10783 Berlin, Germany
TECH @ reBuy reCommerce GmbH
We are looking for the best people to be part of our adventure and create an enjoyable, focused and stress-free environment which results in great culture, we live and enjoy everyday. Our small teams work closely together and can solve even the toughest business problems and find the best possible solution for our customers.
At reBuy we believe that user experience depends on the software we design, which is why the code needs to excel. The whole architecture should be fun to use, fast, rock solid and simply state of the art. Of course we also know good code can only be created by great and happy people. In order to be good, you need to feel comfortable at work. We push hard to make work equal fun and challenging so you reach new heights.
Leading a team is one of the most challenging jobs. As our Team Lead for our Sales and Operations Team you would be responsible for our Java Backend Team that focuses on designing and improving technical solutions to support our sales operations department. Make sure that your team is and stays happy, but also keep the balance between various external dependencies.
- Be responsible for at least two more developers and be a role model and inspiration for them
- Ensure compliance with coding standards by regular code reviews and pair programming
- You review and constantly challenge that architecture and make suggestions for improvements as requirements emerge
- Together with your team, you’ll develop and maintain REST based webservices in a service oriented architecture
- We follow the rule “use the right tool for the job” - over the years, this mindset has created a great diversity of skills and we would love to keep it that way
- We know our standards are hard to reach but we try our best to stay hungry and foolish for more. We hope you feel the same way and join us on this challenging journey!
- Extensive knowledge in Java (8) and proven experience in defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
- You already have experience as a team lead
- Ideally you gained first experience in Spring Boot, Spring Integration or Hibernate
- You have not just a deep understanding but also the ability to work with databases such as MySQL/ PostgreSQL
- Lead a team you always wanted to work with and share your knowledge to help others to grow
- Working in an agile environment makes you happy
- You are results-driven with analytical skills and the ability to spark and simplify current processes and practices
- You love pragmatic solutions and have the personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd
- German would be a big plus
We are offering a unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment. We always want you to be productive in your way. Before you join you can choose your state of the art hardware: Although our eco system is built around linux/mac, we don't care whether you run Mac, Linux or Windows. Our atmosphere is open-minded: Something you want to change or something to introduce? Let’s talk about it! The projects have a broad scope for codecision-making. Our goals are ambitious and they will lead us to exciting paths. So pick your favorite career, apply with a pleasing CV and we will get back to you as quick as possible! For internationals we provide relocation assistance.
Get to know the reBuy TECH team, their projects and technologies on: https://tech.rebuy.com/