Java Backend Engineer (m/f)
- Potsdamer Straße 188, 10783 Berlin, Germany
reBuy reCommerce GmbH
reBuy is the easy-to-use online reCommerce retailer. It all started with an idea of two students and increased into a million dollar vision. Today reBuy is one of the leading players in European reCommerce industry with 400 employees and grew up into a powerful business. You can be part of our exciting journey!
Become part of our new Java Team that will focus on designing and improving technical solutions to support our sales and logistics department. Are you curious to develop software that can make physical goods move around? Apply now and we can make it happen!
- Design and develop quality, proficient technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meet corporate architectual standards
- Ensure compliance with coding standards by way of regular code reviews and pair programming
- Develop and maintain of REST based webservices in a service oriented architecture
- Contribute ideas for the improvement of the overall solution
- Review that architecture and make suggestions for improvements as requirements emerge
- You bring knowledge in Java and proven experience in defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
- Ideally you gained first experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Integration or Hibernate
- Understanding of and ability to work with databases such as MySQL/ PostgreSQL
We are offering a unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment. You have the free choice of your OS and IDE. We will provide you state of the art hardware. Our hierarchy is and will always be flat. Our atmosphere is open-minded: Something you want to change? Or something to introduce? Let us talk about it. The projects have a broad scope for codecision-making. Our goals are ambitious and the will lead us to exciting paths.
TECH @ reBuy
Think of reBuy's tech department as a Ninja robot!" Learn more about that robot - what he likes and why he runs on cake. Mhh cake, at reBuy.tech we love cake. Get to know the reBuy IT team, its projects and technologies on: https://tech.rebuy.com/