DevOps Engineer (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
reBuy is the easy-to-use online reCommerce retailer. It all started with an idea of two students and increased into a million dollar vision. Today reBuy is one of the leading players in European reCommerce industry with 400 employees and grew up into a powerful business. You can be part of our exciting journey!
- Shape and scale reBuy’s platform
- Terraform our k8s cluster running in AWS
- Provide tools and integration for your colleagues and make their jobs easier
- You are a DevOps fan and offer knowledge in Golang or another programming language
- You are experienced in terraforming AWS service (or using similar tools CloudFormation/ Puppet/ Chef etc.)
- You hold the view that automation is the one road to happiness
- You keep track of recent trends within the IT scene and you have a broad knowledge about modern development methods and instruments
- You enjoy building things and shipping them, truly making them work
- You have strong analytical thinking and communication skills as well
- An achievement motivation and the ability to work in a team are only a few of your strengths
We are offering a unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment. You have the free choice of your OS and IDE. We will provide you state of the art hardware. Our hierarchy is and will always be flat. Our atmosphere is open-minded: Something you want to change? Or something to introduce? Let us talk about it. The projects have a broad scope for codecision-making. Our goals are ambitious and the will lead us to exciting paths.
TECH @ reBuy
Think of reBuy's tech department as a Ninja robot!" Learn more about that robot - what he likes and why he runs on cake. Mhh cake, at reBuy.tech we love cake. Get to know the reBuy IT team, its projects and technologies on: https://tech.rebuy.com/