Engineering Director (m/f/d)
- Leipzig, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
At RAYLYTIC we are redefining digital health applications by building bridges between the actors in the health care system and overcoming established ideas about supposed system boundaries. With our SaaS applications for research, clinical studies and diagnosis, we automate administrative processes and improve the quality and evidence of patient treatment.
For our "scaling-up" we are looking for committed employees who create and follow the path from RAYLYTIC to the market leader in an appreciative and agile working environment. We are united by the goal of improving the everyday lives of healthcare workers with the latest technology and the health of people. We want to make the greatest possible sovereignty and evidence-based knowledge available to patients regarding their health and treatment options.
- Strategical decision-making regarding IT architecture and development of our medical software products
- Maintain and constantly re-evaluate technology roadmaps in order to improve the status quo
- Working together with AI research department to bring their research results quickly and smoothly into practical application
- Continuous improvement of our agile IT processes regarding quality and efficiency
- Evaluation of new technologies to improve our tech stack
- Develop the IT department professionally and personally and ensure a motivating, appreciative working atmosphere
- Find, bind and develop top tech talents within your teams
- Mentor and coach direct reports as well as peers
- Work in an agile and international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Advanced degree in (healthcare) informatics, computer science or similar education
- 6+ years experience in software development, ideally in a regulated environment (e.g. medicine, web or infrastructure)
- Experience in engineering leadership and passion for people management topics
- Solid understanding of and passion for agile software development
- Familiar with current web protocols, technologies and tools, CI, CD, virtualization and container technologies
- Up to date knowledge of cyber security standards and basic understanding of cryptographic techniques and data analysis methods including AI
- Joy and passion for shaping our IT department regarding teams, technologies and processes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Solid coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
Our vision: We are shaping the technologies of the future to revolutionize healthcare - and you are part of it.
Your influence: You have good ideas and like to get involved - then you are in the right place with us.
The job: We offer you tasks that are as exciting and varied just like yourself.
Your future: Personnel development should be individual - that's why we support you based on your interests and strengths.
Flexible working hours and location: We trust you. That's why you can choose your working place and time flexibly.
- Team spirit: We are an international team that values and supports each other. We like to celebrate our successes together at e.g. one of our regular team events.
We look forward to receiving your application at https://www.raylytic.com/en/careers/