CTO (m/f/d) SAAS Company
- Leipzig, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Reliable clinical data with scientific depth is the basis for further advances in healthcare. Automating routine tasks frees doctors to take care of what matters most: us patients. RAYLYTIC develops some of the most advanced solutions in healthcare, such as for conducting clinical trials, connecting IT systems and mobile platforms, or AI-powered data and image analysis for diagnostic applications.
With 30 employees and customers who are among the top global players, we have successfully mastered the "start-up" phase. As a MedTech company, we have clear processes and structures, which we combine with an agile way of working and collaboration. In our current "scaling-up" phase, we are looking for further committed employees and managers who would like to improve people's health and the everyday lives of doctors and nurses with us.
- You will be responsible for strategic decisions in your area, especially for processes, architecture and appropriate security level of our applications and infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for our entire IT related activities, from technical infrastructure and the development of various medical software products and services to their deployment and operation (DevSecOps).
- You work with our AI research department to bring their research results quickly and smoothly into practical application.
- You will work with the POs, marketing and management to develop realistic roadmaps that lead to an optimal balance of short- and long-term investments.
- Together with HR, you will attract additional top talent, develop the IT department professionally and personally and ensure a motivating, appreciative working atmosphere.
- Together with your teams, you work on the continuous improvement of our processes, agility and quality. You are capable of and willing to build some of the strongest developing teams in our industry.
- You evaluate new technologies to continuously improve our tech stack.
- You represent Raylytic at customers, associations and in professional conferences.
- You are familiar with our customers' processes and challenges and have a good understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of our market peers' solutions.
- You represent a balanced culture based on entrepreneurial spirit, customer proximity, a sense for the right priorities and the goal "to win".
- You have an advanced degree in (healthcare) informatics, computer science or similar education.
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in software development in a regulated environment, ideally in the fields of medicine, web and infrastructure.
- You feel comfortable with people management topics and have worked in a leading role in a fast-changing environment before.
- You are familiar with current web protocols, technologies and tools, CI, CD, virtualization and container technologies and Linux-based operating systems.
- You are up to date on cyber security best practices and have at least a basic understanding of various cryptographic techniques and data analysis methods including AI.
- To achieve our distant goals, you have a high level of visionary imagination, combined with a talent for discovering and profitably applying new technologies.
- You see yourself as a coach and can draw on sound knowledge and practical experience to this end.
- Your structured way of working and a good sense of prioritization also enables you to bring parallel, interdisciplinary projects to a successful conclusion.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and preferably in German as well.
- We trust in your competence and are convinced that you will give your best. You will help shape the future of RAYLYTIC, take on responsibility and thereby accelerate your personal and professional development.
- We offer fresh fruit, a company-wide annual summer party (or currently virtual team events) and probably the best colleagues you will ever work with.
- In terms of working hours and locations, we are flexible and adapt to your needs.
- Our office is located in the lively city center of Leipzig with 40,000 students and over 150 institutes.
- According to Forbes, RAYLYTIC is one of the top 30 AI startups from Germany, Austria and Switzerland - giving you and your work visibility and recognition.
- We reward loyalty and exceptional contributions to creating shareholder value by giving you a stake in the company.
- RAYLYTIC is an employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion.
We look forward to receiving your application at https://www.raylytic.com/en/careers/