Software Developer Medical Interoperability, HL7, FHIR
- Leipzig, Sachsen, Germany
Reliable clinical data with deep scientific insight is the basis for further progress in healthcare. Automation of routine tasks frees doctors to take care of what matters the most - us patients. RAYLYTIC develops some of the most advanced solutions for clinical trials, data- and image analysis. Together with over 30 partners, we won the German AI innovation competition. We are a group of people, united by the desire to make interoperability, medical data exchange and the ethical use of AI in medicine a reality - on a global level. At RAYLYTIC, you will experience an atmosphere of support, trust, striving for excellence and ownership. The DNA of our software products is characterized by extreme user-focus, industry-leading AI technology and software based process automation.
We are looking for exceptionally talented medical interoperability experts!
- You architect, design and develop software which is interfacing with healthcare systems, such as HIS, EHR, PACS, integration- or communication servers or the German TI
- You interface with external cooperation partners, working jointly with us in the field of semantic interoperability on a code, API and architecture level.
- You expand, migrate, utilize and scale our database architecture.
- You source 3rd party components, evaluate and integrate them in our ecosystem.
That's what makes you special!
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in developing large medical applications at a professional level.
- We expect sound, code-level and implementation experience on projects that included the following standards: HL7 V2.x, FHIR, DICOM.
- You have sound programming experience in either Phython or Java and are promoting best-practices and coding for maintainability and reusability.
- You have strong analytical skills, solve problems at the root, even if it means starting all over.
- You love what you do, and you own it!
- You are familiar with semantic data, terminologies and ontologies, such as Snomed CT, MedDRA, DRG, ICD-10.
- We value experience with: Atlassian tools, git, Linux, Docker, PKI cryptography, IHE, CDISC, Telematik Infrastructure, mongoDB, elasticsearch or other graph databases.
- Prior experience in the medical domain, in big-data analytics ecosystems or as DevOps (Linux, nginx, Apache ecosystem) is a plus.
- Strong team and communication skills: We love to work in a nice working climate, where we can depend on one another, listen, coach and learn.
This is our offer!
- We trust your expertise and are convinced, that you give your best and are committed to what you do.
- This means freedom for you to shape the future and to assume responsibility, leading to personal growth and accelerating your career.
- We care about you by defining and working out your long-term career path and therefore provide a permanent contract.
- We offer fresh fruits, free VIP gym use, a company-wide annual summer-fest and probably the best colleagues you will ever work with.
- We provide flexible working hours and facilitate remote working.
- Your office is in the lively city center of Leipzig, Germany, counting 40.000 students and over 150 institutes.
- According to Forbes, RAYLYTIC is among the top 30 AI start-ups from Germany, Austria and Switzerland - giving you and your work visibility and recognition.
- You may work on projects with international scope and cooperation (kiks.ai, GAIA-X).
- We honor loyalty and exceptional contributions for creating company value through an individual employee stock option plan.
- We also encourage applications from high-potentials from other regions and support your work permit or blue-card application and relocating process, provided you have minimum B2 language skills in German or English.
- RAYLYTIC is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion.
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung und ein Kennenlernen!