- Leipzig, Germany
Reliable clinical data with deep scientific insight is the basis for further progress in healthcare. Automation of routine tasks frees doctors to take care of what matters the most - us patients. RAYLYTIC develops some of the most advanced solutions for clinical trials, data- and image analysis. Together with over 30 partners, we won the German AI innovation competition. We are a group of people, united by the desire to make interoperability, medical data exchange and the ethical use of AI in medicine a reality - on a global level. At RAYLYTIC, you will experience an atmosphere of support, trust and striving for excellence. The DNA of our software products is characterized by extreme user-focus, industry-leading AI technology and software based process automation.
- You work together with our web application team to further develop and integrate advanced visualization functionality for 2D and 3D medical images.
- You source and evaluate existing libraries, tools and technologies to accelerate our development.
- You further enhance our browser based DICOM viewer to manipulate the underlying data and to integrate interactive functionality related to clinical processes and image annotation.
That's what makes you special!
- You have a minimum of 2 years professional experience in developing web-based applications.
- We value experience with: DICOM, UX-Design, Atlassian tools, git, Linux, Python, Java, Go, vue.js,
- Prior experience in large, web-based applications, in the medical domain, in big-data visualization or as DevOps is a plus.
This is our offer!
- We trust your expertise and are convinced, that you give your best and are committed to what you do.
- This means freedom for you to shape the future and to assume responsibility, leading to personal growth and accelerating your career.
- We care about you by defining and working out your long-term career path and therefore provide a permanent contract.
- We offer fresh fruits, free VIP gym use, a company-wide annual summer-fest and probably the best colleagues you will ever work with.
- We provide flexible working hours and facilitate remote working.
- Your office is in the lively city center of Leipzig, Germany, counting 40.000 students and over 150 institutes.
- According to Forbes, RAYLYTIC is among the top 30 AI start-ups from Germany, Austria and Switzerland - giving you and your work visibility and recognition.
- You may work on projects with international scope and cooperation (kiks.ai, GAIA-X).
- We honor loyalty and exceptional contributions for creating company value through an individual employee stock option plan.
- We also encourage applications from high-potentials from other regions and support your work permit or blue-card application and relocating process, provided you have minimum B2 language skills in German or English.
- RAYLYTIC is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion.
We look forward to receiving your online application and getting to know you!