System Administrator / DevOPs Engineer (m/f/d)
- Leipzig, Germany
Reliable clinical data with deep scientific insight is the basis for further progress in healthcare. Automation of routine tasks frees doctors to take care of what matters the most - us patients. RAYLYTIC develops some of the most advanced solutions for clinical trials, data- and image analysis. Together with over 30 partners, we won the German AI innovation competition. We are a group of people, united by the desire to make interoperability, medical data exchange and the ethical use of AI in medicine a reality - on a global level. At RAYLYTIC, you will experience an atmosphere of support, trust and striving for excellence. The DNA of our software products is characterized by extreme user-focus, industry-leading AI technology and software based process automation.
We are looking for exceptionally talented SysAdmin / DevOPs engineer!
- You work in close collaboration with our development team to maintain and improve our CI and CD workflow (Atlassian ecosystem, Jenkins).
- You assess technologies, vendors, security and other solutions.
- You manage our distributed in-house IT infrastructure (PBX, firewall, internet access, NAS, backup, workstations, laptops, printers, phones and servers)
- You configure, manage and monitor our data-center hosted cloud services (nginx, mySQL, PHP, GKE, Kubernetes, Docker, VMs)
- You develop our infrastructure and service related processes towards full automation through scripts, own and third party software.
- You architect and document our system infrastructure, assess and mitigate risks, perform security checks and work with third parties certifying compliance with GDPR and other regulations and standards.
- You document and test contingency and disaster recovery plans and lead our transition to big-data solutions.
- You trouble-shoot issues and provide support to our internal colleagues.
That's what makes you special!
- You have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in system administration.
- You are in depth familiar with the management of Linux and Windows operation systems in corporate environments (AD, LDAP, policies, user role and permission management, centralized logging and log analysis).
- You are competent in the management of above mentioned Linux based servers and services.
- You have a good understanding of the GDPR and data security relevant regulations.
- You are open-minded, curious about new technologies and utilize advanced open-source projects.
- You have excellent communication skills, and due to the nature of the position, extraordinary loyalty and track record.
This is our offer!
- We trust your expertise and are convinced, that you give your best and are committed to what you do.
- This means freedom for you to shape the future and to assume responsibility, leading to personal growth and accelerating your career.
- We care about you by defining and working out your long-term career path and therefore provide a permanent contract.
- We offer fresh fruits, free VIP gym use, a company-wide annual summer-fest and probably the best colleagues you will ever work with.
- We provide flexible working hours and facilitate remote working.
- Your office is in the lively city center of Leipzig, Germany, counting 40.000 students and over 150 institutes.
- According to Forbes, RAYLYTIC is among the top 30 AI start-ups from Germany, Austria and Switzerland - giving you and your work visibility and recognition.
- You may work on projects with international scope and cooperation (kiks.ai, GAIA-X).
- We honor loyalty and exceptional contributions for creating company value through an employee stock option plan.
- We also encourage applications from high-potentials from other regions and support your work permit or blue-card application and relocating process, provided you have minimum B2 language skills in German or English.
- RAYLYTIC is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion.
We look forward to receiving your online application and getting to know you!