Project Manager (Healthcare Software, Interoperability)
- Leipzig, Germany
Reliable clinical data with deep scientific insight is the basis for further progress in healthcare. Automation of routine tasks frees doctors to take care of what matters the most - us patients. RAYLYTIC develops some of the most advanced solutions for clinical trials, data- and image analysis. Together with over 30 partners, we won the German AI innovation competition. We are a group of people, united by the desire to make interoperability, medical data exchange and the ethical use of AI in medicine a reality - on a global level. At RAYLYTIC, you will experience an atmosphere of support, trust and striving for excellence. The DNA of our software products is characterized by extreme user-focus, industry-leading AI technology and software based process automation.
We are looking for an exceptional project manager!
- You are the communicator and facilitator between our internal development team and external partners.
- You work together with our clinical trials support team, marketing, communications and management for aligned goals and priorities.
- You plan, organize and follow-up internal and external project development meetings, you moderate and give presentations related to your projects.
- Your inspiring, appreciative and engaging personality is contagious, motivates and helps during the "extra mile".
That's what makes you special!
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in managing multi-stakeholder, large scale software projects.
- We expect sound skills in office applications and agile project management.
- You are familiar with key vendors, standards, applications, concepts and the regulatory framework in a hospital environment.
- You combine a technical understanding of healthcare informatics with excellent German and English communication and "peoples" skills, matching our supportive, loyal and friendly culture.
This is our offer!
- We trust your expertise and are convinced, that you give your best and are committed to what you do.
- This means freedom for you to shape the future and to assume responsibility, leading to personal growth and accelerating your career.
- A variety of international clients and cooperation partners provide for a varied working day.
- You may be exposed to working groups from the German government and the EU, providing for fascinating perspectives and insight.
- We care about you by defining and working out your long-term career path and therefore provide a permanent contract.
- We offer fresh fruits, free VIP gym use, a company-wide annual summer-fest and probably the best colleagues you will ever work with.
- We provide flexible working hours and facilitate remote working.
- Your office is in the lively city center of Leipzig, Germany, counting 40.000 students and over 150 institutes.
- According to Forbes, RAYLYTIC is among the top 30 AI start-ups from Germany, Austria and Switzerland - giving you and your work visibility and recognition.
- You may work on projects with international scope and cooperation (kiks.ai, GAIA-X).
- We honor loyalty and exceptional contributions for creating company value through our employee stock option plan.
- We also encourage applications from high-potentials from other regions and support your work permit/blue-card application and relocating process, provided you have C2 language skills in German and at minimum B2 in English.
- RAYLYTIC is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion.