Senior Software Developer (Machine Learning, Medical Imaging)
- Rötgerstraße, 39104 Magdeburg, Germany
In today's "big-data environment", reliable clinical data is the basis for any further medical progress. Our web-based software platform QDICOM automates the data collection and analysis of clinical studies. Our standout selling point is the automatic analysis of medical images utilizing artificial intelligence.
To strengthen the R&D team around our AI and machine learning algorithms, we are looking for particularly talented software developers for our locations in Magdeburg and Leipzig, Germany.
- You architect, extend, develop and apply neuronal network architectures on medical images of different modalities (CT, MR, PET, US, X-Ray) for classification, feature extraction and segmentation.
- You combine different technologies and information sources to solve unmet needs for diagnosis and to increase accuracy of computer assisted image analysis.
- You train, test and incorporate your algorithms in our automation platform.
- With your growing experience, you take responsibility in the architecture of our software and the continuous adoption to our customers' needs.
This position requires a minimum of 3 years industrial programming experience, which should be based on a deep understanding of neuronal networks in the field of medical image processing. Besides proficiency in one or several of the technologies above, we value and expect:
- Strong team and communication skills: We love to work in a nice working climate, where we can depend on one another, listen, coach and learn.
- We live an open culture in which we can respond to individual needs. To ensure that this works in our distributed team, we report transparently and actively on our work, our progress, setbacks, and successes. You should share our mindset of openness and transparency.
- You love coding and enjoy finding elegant and stable solutions for non-trivial problems.
- You have a high level of self-motivation and have the ability to also work self-reliant at times in an agile development environment.
- You have a passion for perfection and develop and apply "best-practices", which allows you to write code that is reusable and well maintainable.
- Our internal languages spoken are German and English, and you are proficient in either one.
- You have a very good understanding of written English text.
This is our offer
- You will experience fast personal and professional growth through the rapid assumption of responsibility.
- We value your contribution to the company through performance-related remuneration and company shares.
- We work in a flat hierarchy, with short decision-making processes and a collegial, motivating "we will rock it" atmosphere.
- We strongly believe our work will have a positive influence on the care of patients, giving meaning to what you do beyond the bits and bytes.
- We care about you by defining and working out your long-term career path, by offering fresh fruits and a company-wide annual retreat.
- We prefer your office to be at our conveniently located headquarters in the center of Leipzig or our R&D facility in Magdeburg, Germany. However, we can also accommodate personal preferences and remote working requirements.
- We also encourage applications from high-potentials from other regions and support your work permit / blue-card application.
Raylytic is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all applicants without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
Up for a and boost for your career?
We look forward to receiving your online application and getting to know you!