Initiativbewerbung / General Applications
- Schillerstraße 5, 04109 Leipzig, Germany
In today's "big-data environment", reliable clinical data is the basis for any further medical progress. With our web-based software platform QDICOM, we automate the data collection and analysis of clinical studies. Our customers are manufacturers of medical devices and pharmaceuticals, academic and contract research institutes and hospitals. Our standout selling point is the integrated collection, management and automatic analysis of medical images utilizing artificial intelligence. We hold a leading position in this area worldwide and will offer software for computer-aided diagnosis to radiologists and physicians in the coming months.
Should you not find YOUR job being open, but you think you could contribute to Raylytic with your skills and experience, we want to hear from you!
We may have openings in one of the following areas coming up:
- Software Development (pls. refer to the separate description if currently available)
- Clinical Project Management
- Customer Support (Clinical Trial and Imaging Software)
- Finance and Admin
- Marketing, Web, Social Media, Content
We don't rely heavily on educational qualifications except where legally required. However, your CV should document your high level of general interest and initiative.
Please include key achievements, a link to your GitHub repository, your professional network or similar information that might be relevant for our consideration.
This is our offer:
- You will experience fast personal and professional growth through the rapid assumption of responsibility.
- We value your contribution to the company through performance-related remuneration and company shares.
- We work in a flat hierarchy, with short decision-making processes and a collegial, motivating "we will rock it" atmosphere.
- We strongly believe our work will have a positive influence on the care of patients, giving meaning to what you do beyond the bits and bytes.
- We care about you by defining and working out your long-term career path, by offering fresh fruits and a company-wide annual retreat.
- We prefer your office to be at our conveniently located headquarters in the center of Leipzig or our R&D facility in Magdeburg, Germany. However, we can also accommodate personal preferences and remote working requirements.
- Some positions may be available in the US and the Asian-Pacifc region.
- Our internal language is German and English, you need to be proficient in at least either one.
- We also encourage applications from high-potentials from other regions and support your work permit / blue-card application.
Please start your application by outlining the single most important factor on how you think you will be able to contribute to your future company.
Raylytic is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all applicants without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Up for a Challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!