Marketing Manager / Director of Marketing (EN)
- Schillerstraße 5, 04109 Leipzig, Germany
In today's "big-data environment", reliable clinical data is the basis for any further medical progress. With our web-based software platform QDICOM, we automate the data collection and analysis of clinical studies. Our customers are manufacturers of medical devices and pharmaceuticals, academic and contract research institutes and hospitals. Our standout selling point is the integrated collection, management and automatic analysis of medical images utilizing artificial intelligence. We hold a leading position in this area worldwide and will offer software for computer-aided diagnosis to radiologists and physicians in the coming months.
Raylytic is a solidly financed start-up in Leipzig, the heart of Germany's "Silicon Valley". Our management team has up to 20 years of experience in medical device development and research. To initiate our sales activities on a broader level, we opened the position of our Marketing Manager with a career path to lead all our marketing activities in the future.
Your main tasks include:
- Together with business development, you identify, plan, execute and measure the success of your marketing strategies.
- You develop materials to support our sales and education activities (digital & print), including business presentations, infographics, and press releases.
- You select, plan, organize and participate in pitches, conventions and similar events.
- You collaborate with other team members to craft content for web and social media on a regular basis.
- You conceptualize our software GUI for intuitive usability while partnering with software development to find ideal solutions.
- You conduct market research activities to analyze and identify market needs and issues.
- You develop key expertise in our product and attend meetings with our key customers.
- Plan your budget and activities to improve their impact, control your expenses and recommend corrective actions where needed.
- As our company grows, you build a team of talented, responsible and motivated team members in marketing, event- and product management.
- You are able to develop a clear, positive and memorable corporate design and build Raylytic as a brand with international recognition for superior technology, quality, and reliability.
- You are creative with multifaceted interests, able to design artwork for our own purposes and write concise, well understandable texts that get to the point.
- With your lively character and humor you can energize all levels of the organization to deliver on business goals and objectives.
- Your skills in the English language, written and spoken, are very good and complemented with your talent in giving convincing presentations.
- You have strong hands-on expertise in graphics software and common office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Your authentic personality is characterized by distinct soft skills, which allow you to lead your team by example and to further enhance the spirit of our organization with your motivation, dedication, and inspiration.
Your Bonus - not required, but a plus in our application review
- You have some affinity for software that automates tedious processes, graphics and design.
- You have at least three years of experience in B2B marketing or product management, preferably in the medical industry related to software, radiology or diagnostics.
- You are experienced in the production processes of printed matter (brochures, displays, exhibition booth walls) and can handle our suppliers.
- You took responsibility for international events and business meetings, and managed all involved suppliers and partners.
- Your achievements include a track record of successful and sustainable marketing activities in a fast-growing, "sleeves-up" start-up environment.
Take the driver's seat to shape the future of healthcare, where evidence-based data generation will be key to the success of our clients and superior patient care!
This is our offer
- You will experience fast personal and professional growth through the rapid assumption of responsibility.
- We value your contribution to the company through performance-related remuneration and company shares.
- We work in a flat hierarchy, with short decision-making processes and a collegial, motivating "we will rock it" working atmosphere.
- We are convinced our work will have a positive influence on the care of patients, giving meaning to what you do.
- We care about you by defining and working out your long-term career path, by offering fresh fruits and a company-wide annual retreat.
- We prefer your office to be mainly at our conveniently located headquarters in the center of Leipzig, Germany, but can accommodate to personal preferences and remote working requirements.
Please start your application by outlining the single most important factor on how you think you will be able to contribute to your future company.
Raylytic is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all applicants without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Up for a Challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!