Ranger Agent (Arizona)
We fundamentally believe that agents bring tremendous value to the insurance ecosystem and that buying insurance from an agent can be both informed and easy. That is why we built Ranger to be an agent-first personal insurance provider, offering a suite of affordable, high-quality products designed to keep the modern family home and household more safe and secure, and sold by some of the country’s most dedicated insurance experts.
We are reimagining home insurance with a modern digital platform that empowers agents to deliver a superior insurance experience to their clients and build better businesses. The result: fully protected homes, and wildly successful agents.
We’re a group of startup and insurance industry veterans backed by experienced investors. Learn more about us:
- Coverage in TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/2022/07/07/casper-king-philip-krim-is-getting-into-the-insurance-business/
- From our lead seed-round investor, Lerer Hippeau: https://medium.com/lerer-hippeau-ventures/please-welcome-ranger-insurance-the-modern-home-insurance-platform-d8a6babc12a1
- From Alex Rodriguez on why he invested in Ranger: https://sports.yahoo.com/alex-rodriguez-why-invested-insurance-130000343.html
Creating Wildly Successful Agents is our Core Mission
Ranger has an unwavering commitment to elevate the agents’ role, modernize their workflow and drive better economics and outcomes for them. After all, the industry has long underserved them and their needs. We are different. We believe in agents.
We recognize and value the importance of distribution. We are bullish on the agency channel and agent. So much so, that we put them at the core of our model, front-and-center. We succeed when they succeed.
If this message rings true to your core, come join us.
And… if you’re entrepreneurial and excited about driving change through disruptive tech in an old, staid industry, and have aspirations to own your own business -- then we definitely want to talk to you!
We’re seeking our first group of agents in our initial launch State: Arizona. We're hiring for multiple positions in the Greater Phoenix area (including Scottsdale) and in Tucson.
The primary responsibility of a Ranger (Risk Advisor) is to build a book of business through:
- Prospecting and establishing referral relationships with professionals from the real estate and mortgage industry.
- Working with clients to understand their insurance needs, risk management tolerance and analyzing options to ensure they are well protected. Ultimately you will provide a custom solution to mitigate household risk.
- You will cross sell best of breed products to ensure your clients have the peace of mind and security they are seeking.
- You are in the risk advice business, and will use a consultative sales approach.
Once Rangers (Risk Advisors) have established themselves, many will also take on additional leadership responsibility that starts with being a mentor, and could lead to running their own agency.
If you join us within the first 6 months of our launch, you will also get equity in our Company.
You’re no stranger to hard work and have a high work ethic. Ranger is preparing itself to be a dominant force in the industry and #1 in the Personal Insurance space. We will accomplish this by marrying human touch with the best of what tech has to offer, while also fostering a transparent and inclusive culture that promotes a win-win proposition. Changing an industry is never easy, so we need the best and the brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion, and grit it will take to accomplish these goals.
You want to be surrounded by the best and deliver your best. You have a passion for being part of a team that delivers exceptional work and contributes to industry leadership. This means, you need to do your part in pushing yourself and the rest of the engineering and leadership team to help you bring the best client experience for your clients, the best agency model for you, and help drive the best economics for all the stakeholders.
You have high personal and professional standards. As a company looking to validate our business model in the short term and looking to scale quickly, we’re counting on you today to become future leaders as we carry out our mission. We want to work with self-starters who enjoy a challenge and have demonstrated strong evidence of leadership, sales capabilities, and sound judgment.
You want to win. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company and want to create a winning proposition for their clients, themselves and the company.
- 2+ years of outstanding sales performance with the ability to drive results and innovate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Property & Casualty Insurance Producer License
- Strong organizational, negotiation, and value-based selling skills
- A customer-centric mindset with the ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
- Insurance product knowledge and the ability to gather additional knowledge rapidly
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google products, along with experience working with a CRM
- A commitment to optimize and improve our modern digital platform. You will experience firsthand a unified platform that integrates everything you need to build a successful business and enables you to deliver a superior insurance experience for your clients.
Benefits at Ranger:
- Fast-paced, high-potential, early stage startup culture
- No requirement to establish a storefront or invest capital
- Competitive base pay, commissions and bonuses with uncapped potential
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unmetered PTO
- Marketing, Training and Office support and stipends to help you win
- A path to owning your own business
Ranger is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.