- Abbott Park Rd, Libertyville Township, IL, USA
Rangam Consultants is an award winning company for Staffing solutions and services. We are a multiple service provider in the Information Technology, Scientific, Engineering and administrative fields. We have a proven track record for successfully delivering mission critical consulting, support and recruiting services to various government and Fortune 500 clients.
- Experience with BMC Remedy is required, Working knowledge of Infrastructure hardware, Operating Systems, and networking equipment is also required
- The QA Compliance Specialist position exists to support the execution of quality & regulatory functions in the organization to ensure compliance of the BTS quality systems to applicable regulations, standards, and corporate policies.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- This position will: Perform quality review, correction consultation and approval of applicable Infrastructure Change Control and Qualification records.
- Provide guidance on corrective actions and training needs for technicians executing change and qualification procedures.
- Support a fast-paced project that has a very dynamic schedule.
- Track and trend compliance activities on a periodic basis.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 7-9 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and per-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Bachelor's degree in a related area and 7-9 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.