Sales Account Executive
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As the market leader in North America, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our team. This individual will play a pivotal role in introducing our solutions and building our client base. You must be high energy, self-motivated, competitive, adaptable, intellectually curious, with an aptitude and desire to uncover new business opportunities and develop long term relationships with customers.
- Full sales cycle from researching accounts to closing business
- Prospecting, developing, and managing business relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions
- Selling wide and deep into accounts by identifying client needs and opportunities where IMAGINiT products and services will improve client productivity
- Leading account strategy sessions with current clients, prospects, and internal teams
- Developing and delivering presentations and proposals
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the industry by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- 3 years + B2B sales experience
- Proven hunter mentality with a track record of sales success
- Strong business acumen, and ability to have business conversations at all levels
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Experience selling into the Architecture, Engineering, Construction vertical a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel up to within the region once risk is lifted
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to [email protected].
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without company sponsorship.