Customer Success Advisor (Hybrid or Remote)
- Tampa, FL, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you. New or recent grads with relevant experience will be considered.
IMAGINiT’s ProductivityNOW is a complete eLearning and Support platform used by high-performing organizations to maximize the proficiency, productivity, and potential of their people. We are looking for an individual to join our team in the role of Customer Success Advisor. The successful candidate will be an additional point of contact for many IMAGINiT customers, ensuring the customers get maximum value from IMAGINiT’s ProductivityNOW services. This position will be responsible for driving user adoption by:
- Assisting customers with their implementations
- Providing basic administrator training
- Assisting with ongoing communications to users
- Sharing best practices
- Answering basic business and system usage questions
- Scheduling/completing regular account review meetings for the term of the customers’ subscriptions
Ultimately, the Customer Success Advisor’s goal is to ensure that the value from IMAGINiT’s ProductivityNOW solution far exceeds customers’ expectations, driving satisfaction and subscription renewals. The successful candidate should possess a combination of customer management skills and basic troubleshooting and training skills to resolve account issues.
The successful candidate will:
- Build trust and develop a positive relationship with contacts of assigned customer accounts.
- Maintain cadence of communicating with customers to ensure successful deployment and adoption of ProductivityNOW, support ongoing use, and recognize opportunities to provide additional value.
- Follow internal procedures and processes for successful customer adoption and make suggestions for improvement of all phases of the process.
- Ensure customers are aware of training, support, video tutorials, forums, and other resources available to them online, via webinars, etc.
- Effectively interact with other IMAGINiT departments, including support, product management, sales, presales, post-sales, and renewals as necessary to help ensure high customer retention and ProductivityNOW contract renewal rates.
- Provide customers information about product updates, and other technical information as it becomes available, conduct regular calls, and reviews with the customer, and generate activity reports as required.
- Understand customer needs and work with other team members and partner resources as appropriate to support customers and reduce risk of churn.
- Identify and proactively address risk to renewals such as low platform usage.
- Maintain a focus on product adoption, customer value delivery, and advocacy such that customers within your portfolio become active advocates and references.
- Identify customers at a level of satisfaction that could be considered for a case study or reference.
- Learn every aspect of ProductivityNOW to the expert level and be able to support questions, best practices, and troubleshooting.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in customer success, renewals, inside sales, technical support, or similar roles.
- Exceptional communication skills and is highly organized, collaborative, and detail oriented.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- A positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- The ability to effectively manage customer and staff relationships including providing prompt responses to queries, ensuring promises are kept, and managing expectations.
- The skills and comfort level to present virtually to large groups of people from different levels within customers’ organizations.
- The ability to learn new software quickly and are familiar with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- The aptitude to work well independently and within a team and have a proven track record of taking initiative.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher level of education.
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with its eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and staff? Then look no further then IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S or Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.