Business Development Representative
- Dallas, TX, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As the market leader in North America, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a territory-based Business Development Representative to join our team. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our client base, by introducing our solutions to brand new prospects and former customers. You must be high energy, self-motivated, competitive, adaptable, intellectually curious, collaborative, with an aptitude and desire to uncover new business opportunities.
As part of a dynamic territory sales team, you will be responsible for prospecting into new clients and former customers. Success will depend on your ability to identify likely target companies within your territory, further penetrate to identify and understand their needs and requirements, develop strong relationships, collaborate, and manage internal teams to drive a deal to close.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas, net new logo metrics and KPIs
- Discover, develop, and manage business relationships with prospects and former customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions
- Lead account/opportunity strategy sessions with current clients, prospects, and internal teams
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals
- Create and execute territory/business plans
- Create and execute targeted account plans
- Increase IMAGINiT visibility in the industry through the use of sales efficiency tools, social media, referrals, etc.
- Collaborate across RAND Worldwide business enterprise to develop and secure business
- Use Salesforce to document and drive activity, create proposals, process orders, and forecast sales
- Use Salesforce in combination with other efficiency-based sales tools to increase overall activity and productivity
- Continuous personal training and development as the market changes moving towards
- cloud-based offerings and the “internet of things”
- Proven hunter mentality with a track record of sales success
- Strong business acumen, and ability to have business conversations at all levels within an organization
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple internal teams and resources throughout the entire sales process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Willingness to learn with a desire to improve
- Strong utilization of MS Office, especially Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Compensation plan includes a base salary, commissions, contests, and other incentives and there is no cap on your earnings
- Generous benefit package with most benefits’ effective day one
- Comprehensive onboarding program and on-going training that prepares you for success
- Approachable leadership team who truly cares about you and your customers
- Opportunities for growth and development with opportunities to move up or horizontally within in the organization
- You will be surrounded by armies of people that you can leverage from a strong technical team including pre and post sales engineers, marketing, and a technical support team second to none
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.