- San Diego, CA, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As the market leader in North America, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times.
Are you passionate about cutting edge technology and making your customers successful? Do you possess the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution? Do you get excited by helping your team and your customers grow to the next level with some of the most advanced technologies in the industry? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then this could be the role for you! Are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales leader to drive revenue growth by leading a team of field sales executives. This position can be in several geographies along the western seaboard. As a coach you will develop and execute solutions-oriented sales strategies designed to meet revenue objectives and exceed customer expectations.
At IMAGINiT Technologies, we provide team members with an environment to make valuable contributions from day one, while also building opportunities for learning and professional development.
You will establish a plan to guide your teams’ long-term approach to pipeline growth. You will consistently deliver the team targets around license, support, and service revenue with a dedication to the targets and corresponding timeframes. In addition, you will:
- Hire, manage, coach and develop, the overall performance of your outside sales professionals.
- Lead account planning strategy sessions aimed at retaining and acquiring customers and increasing business opportunities.
- Conduct meetings with your team to reinforce goals and objectives, utilization of the CRM tool, and to set clear expectations about policies and procedures.
- Manage sales professionals’ activities by evaluating the needs of each territory, preparing and participating in sales calls and approving proposals.
- Work closely with our partners and maintaining a positive working relationship.
- Participate in Quarterly and/or Annual Business Reviews with your team’s customers.
- Strategize with your team and customers around solutions leveraging various technologies to solve complex business challenges.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by conducting follow up phone calls, attending customer meetings and working closely with your team to handle any customer satisfaction issues.
- Stay abreast of all changes in IMAGINiT and partner technologies (i.e., Autodesk, Ansys, and Leica, to name just a few) and ensure that you and your team can pass all necessary examinations related to specific certifications.
- Develop and present forecasting reports to senior management. Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- Measurable track record in new business development and overachieving sales targets.
- 7+ years of direct sales experience selling software solutions to mid-size and large enterprises.
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales Management, Channel Management or in a Team Lead or Mentor capacity
- Bachelor's degree
- Sold complex solution software and professional services
- Experience with account-based selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Strong analytical skills in business and technical complexities.
- Exemplary interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce and the reporting/analytical features.
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.