Inside Sales Manager
- Columbus, OH, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As the market leader in North America, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Inside Sales Manager who is a creative thinker with a passion for coaching and developing a high performing inside sales team. You will develop and execute proactive sales strategies designed to meet and exceed sales targets and customer expectations. Your team will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our existing client base by introducing new solutions and expanding established solutions to current customers.
As part of a dynamic and innovative territory sales team, you will be responsible for managing, growing, and expanding into a current customer book of business (BOB). Our ideal candidate is a strong coach and mentor with experience motivating a team to exceed expectations. Success will depend on your team’s ability to penetrate to understand needs and requirements, develop strong relationships, collaborate, and manage company resources to drive a deal(s) to closure in coordination and collaboration with other presales and sales teams.
- Hire, manage, coach, and develop the overall performance of your sales professionals
- Lead account planning strategy sessions aimed at acquiring new customers
- Motivate your team to meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas, activity metrics and KPIs
- Coach your team to discover, develop, and manage business relationships within the current BOB to sell software, services, and other related solutions
- Work with your team in the development and execution of targeted account plans
- Coach your team to increase IMAGINiT visibility in the industry through the use of sales efficiency tools, social media, referrals, etc.
- Prepare for, and participate in sales calls and sales meetings with your team as needed
- Manage team forecast
- Collaborate across RAND Worldwide business enterprise to develop and secure business
- Use Salesforce to document and drive activity, create proposals, process orders, and forecast sales
- Continuous personal training and development (for you and your team) as the market changes moving towards cloud-based offerings and the “internet of things”
- Measurable track record in business development and overachieving sales targets.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience selling software solutions to mid-size and large enterprises.
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales Management, Channel Management or in a Team Lead or Mentor capacity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Sold complex solution software and professional services
- Experience with account-based selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Strong analytical skills in business and technical complexities.
- Exemplary interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working with Salesforce and the reporting/analytical features.
- Strong utilization of MS Office, especially Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Willingness to learn with a desire to improve
- Compensation plan includes a base salary, commissions, contests, and other incentives and there is no cap on your earnings
- Generous benefit package with most benefits’ effective day one
- Comprehensive onboarding program and on-going training that prepares you for success
- Approachable leadership team who truly cares about you and your customers
- Opportunities for growth and development with opportunities to move up or horizontally within in the organization
- You will be surrounded by armies of people that you can leverage from a strong technical team including pre and post sales engineers, marketing, and a technical support team second to none
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.