Sr. Technical Support Specialist - Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (Remote or Hybrid)
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way engineers and architects use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America, IMAGINiT is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry.
We are currently searching for a Sr. Technical Support Specialist, experienced with Autodesk architecture and construction software in a Microsoft environment, to provide support and solutions to our clients. This role can be office based or remote depending on your proximity to our nearest office. Our ideal candidate has specific expertise in the construction vertical. This role is a vital part of the Solution Center team and involves talking to clients about their Autodesk software issues and researching problems, testing them in our environment and giving them the best possible solution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting, researching and providing support and solutions to our clients related to Autodesk architecture and construction software (i.e. Revit, BIM 360, AutoCAD Architecture, Navisworks, etc.) in a Microsoft environment while ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Support may include issues related to installations, licensing, product functionality, etc.
- Documenting support cases in Salesforce.
- Developing company intellectual property, such as blogs, white papers, etc.
- Developing strong interpersonal relationships with external, as well as internal clients.
- Working in conjunction with the Technical and Sales teams to recommend solutions related to the AEC industries in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Adhering to the utmost of business ethics to ensure that IMAGINiT maintains its respected image.
- 7-10 years of work experience with Autodesk architecture and construction software such as, Revit, AutoCAD, BIM 360 is required
- Exposure to Navisworks, Glue, Field, Plangrid, would be desirable
- 7-10 years of support experience with Autodesk architecture and construction software, or relevant experience
- Knowledge of Autodesk architecture and construction design processes.
- Business Process Automation experience preferred
- Relevant work experience within a Microsoft environment.
- Experience with a CRM would be a +
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization, and self-discipline.
- Initiative, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree and/or equivalent experience
IMAGINiT employees work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
We celebrate employment equality and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We reward our technical team’s contributions with a competitive base salary, incentive plan and a comprehensive benefits package.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
Autodesk, Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, BIM 360, architecture, construction, technical support