- Louisville, KY, USA
We are looking for a Highly Motivated, Organized, Collaborative Software Developer to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your skill set, and work with interesting people who support your success, keep reading!
At Rand Worldwide a Software Developer works as part of a development team in the design and coding of software applications. They will conduct requirement analysis, document technical specifications, and write, review, and debug code while actively seeking to improve processes and support team members.
- Maintenance, expansion, and scaling of company websites.
- Make improvements to internally used salesforce.com based software.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Collaborate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in software development, with Object Oriented languages such as C#.
- Experience with Source Repositories.
- Functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) a plus.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
Rand Worldwide is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions including CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge?
Visit us at www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.