Solutions Architect - Manufacturing
- Rolling Meadows, IL, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are currently seeking a Solutions Architect in our Manufacturing Solutions Division. The ideal candidate has a consulting mindset to understand mechanical engineering and manufacturing challenges in order to develop and implement leading edge solutions. He/she will also work with our sales staff to understand our client’s requirements and deliver solutions to our clients across North America (so you love to travel!). As part of a services organization, excellent communication and customer service are required.
- Consult with customers to help define their needs and qualify solutions to address them.
- Work closely with sales staff and customers to document business goals and related processes.
- Write deliverable documents as applicable such as scopes of work and recommendations.
- Create intellectual property to support sales and implementation efforts.
- Provide classroom training, mentoring, follow-up and technical support to assist clients in the adoption of new technology.
- Deliver software and industry-related technical presentations at seminars, workshops, conferences, user groups and client sites.
- Act as a brand ambassador always seizing opportunities to increase IMAGINiT’s visibility in the marketplace.
- Map existing workflows and recommend technology solutions to support or improve these workflows
- Lead multifaceted technology implementations to successful adoption
- Participate in enterprise-wide digital twin and digital transformation engagements, defining and executing client project deliverables
- Interface with various levels of project executives up to and including C-Level leaders
- Drive problem formulation, comprehensive analysis, and problem resolution
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near-and long-term business improvement
- Contribute to the engagement process from start to finish, including setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources, creation and coordination of client-ready deliverables and aid with communication of results with clients
- 7-8 years of industry related experience in a design/production environment.
- Diploma or degree in an industry related discipline such as mechanical engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a consulting environment providing clients with implementation services is desired.
- Experience with business workflow mapping is desired.
- Advanced ability with AutoCAD and industry related Autodesk software such as Inventor and Vault.
- Professional license (preferred but not required).
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process and Product Lifecycle Management software
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Resourceful, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills.
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to be engaged in multiple projects at one time is essential.
- This position requires up to 65% travel. Travel is frequently by air, is outside the local area and overnight. Access to a reliable automobile and a valid driver’s license are required as well as the ability to legally enter both Canada and the US.
Visit us at http://www.imaginit.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.