Inside Sales Representative
- Denver, CO, USA
Rand 3D a division of Rand Worldwide, one of the world’s leading providers of technology solutions and professional services to organizations with engineering design and information technology needs. Rand 3D focuses on offering professional, high quality training solutions for Dassault Systèmes and PTC software users.
As a leader in the field, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our client base and revenue. The rep will be calling into large automotive, aerospace, product, and medical device companies to seek to understand their training, learning management, and technical documentation needs then work with our team to align our offerings. You must be highly motivated, adaptable, customer-focused, curious, and a continuous learner to succeed at Rand3D.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas and KPIs.
- Hunting for new business opportunities through diligent prospecting of assigned territory
- Discovering, developing, and managing, business relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions.
- Generate and close business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline within an assigned sales territory.
- Quickly identify decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline, and budget
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Rand 3D solutions will accelerate their business.
- Collaborate with internal resources through all phases of the presales and post sales process to secure business and ensure the highest value for the customer.
- Provide accurate and timely billings forecasting and updates to sales managers.
- Minimum of 2 years inside sales/office based B2B sales experience, technology sales experience is a plus
- Experience with PTC CREO, Windchill, Dassault Catia, or 3D Experience is a plus
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Experience with a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and Microsoft Office and CRMs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Full Time-Monday-Friday Work Schedule
Rand 3D provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Your compensation (including base salary and commissions) can range from $50,000 to over $100,000.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance & AD&D Benefits, Short & Long-Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave, 401(k) with company match, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Service Awards, Employee Referral Bonus, and Wellness Programs
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.