- Des Moines, IA, USA
Are you passionate about cutting edge technology and making your customers successful? Do you possess the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution? Do you get excited by helping your team and your customers grow to the next level with some of the most advanced technologies in the industry? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then this could be the role for you! Are you up for the challenge?
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers use advanced 3D technology to design, develop, simulate and manage complex engineering products and projects.
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales leader to drive revenue growth in mid-size to large enterprise accounts. A sales leader who will orchestrate their team to drive a significant share of revenue for IMAGINiT and their technology providers.
At IMAGINiT Technologies, we provide team members with an environment to make valuable contributions from day one, while also building opportunities for learning and professional development.
You will establish a plan to guide your teams’ long-term approach to pipeline growth. You will consistently deliver the team targets around license, support, and service revenue with a dedication to the targets and corresponding timeframes. In addition, you will:
- Hire, manage, coach and develop, the overall performance of your outside sales professionals.
- Lead account planning strategy sessions aimed at retaining and acquiring customers and increasing business opportunities.
- Conduct meetings with your team to reinforce goals and objectives, utilization of the CRM tool, and set clear expectations about policies and procedures.
- Manage sales professionals’ activities by evaluating the needs of each territory, preparing and participating in sales calls, and approving proposals.
- Work closely with our partners and maintaining a positive working relationship.
- Participate in Quarterly and/or Annual Business Reviews with your team’s customers.
- Strategize with your team and customers around solutions leveraging various technologies to solve complex business challenges.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by conducting follow-up phone calls, attending customer meetings, and working closely with your team to handle any customer satisfaction issues.
- Stay abreast of all changes in IMAGINiT and partner technologies (i.e., Autodesk, Ansys, and Leica, to name just a few) and ensure that you and your team can pass all necessary examinations related to specific certifications.
- Develop and present forecasting reports to senior management. Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- Up to 50% travel within the region to support the team
- Measurable track record in new business development and overachieving sales team targets.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience selling software solutions to mid-size and large enterprises.
- 3+ years in Sales Management managing sales professionals selling software solutions.
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in a technical field such as IT or Engineering
- Preferred Experience:
- Sold complex solution software (including SaaS) and have experience in any of the following core technological principles such as Digital Transformation, Data Management, Infrastructure Management, Engineering Design, Business Applications or Data Analytics.
- Experience with account-based selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge and execution of the Challenger methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills in business and technical complexities.
- Exemplary interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Established networks of relevant contacts in Manufacturing.
- Experience working with Salesforce and the reporting/analytical features.
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship