Civil 3D Technical Consultant
- Sacramento, CA, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and staff? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way engineers and architects use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America, IMAGINiT is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry.
What does a Technical Consultant do?
- Executes solution implementation, including any task that might be necessary to complete project deliverables. Examples include Training or mentoring, software configuration, content creation (CAD Standards, Civil 3D Styles Development), preparation of documentation, etc.
- Assesses current client business processes, recommends and implements solutions to meet client needs. Works closely with clients to document business goals and related procedures.
- Communicates with internal team members and clients, as necessary, in order to ensure project success.
- Produces project deliverables on time and on budget.
- Writes deliverable documents including procedures guides, best practices guides, agendas, and follow-up memos.
- Five (5) years, minimum, of working experience in an Infrastructure environment is a must
- Bachelors or Associates degree in an Infrastructure-specific program or relevant experience. PE would be nice to have.
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure workflows (civil engineering, survey) relevant to the infrastructure design process.
- Familiarity with design processes related to road design, site design, plan production, gravity and pressure pipe design, hydrology and hydraulics and survey.
- Experience and expertise in implementing BIM for infrastructure or 3D design solutions.
- Experience in BIM for infrastructure management and execution.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Infrastructure Design Suite, AutoCAD Knowledge of ReCap Pro, NavisWorks, Vault, Storm & Sanitary Analysis, Inventor, BIM360/Autodesk Construction Cloud a +
- Ability to travel throughout the US and occasionally to Canada
- Desire to implement new technology with a variety of top Infrastructure firms to improve design and construction processes.
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization, planning and project management skills.
- Works independently and can manage multiple priorities.
- Initiative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Technical sales experience a plus.
- Understanding of and experience in all aspects of design and construction industry practices.
- Can manage multiple priorities, multitask, meets deadlines, and prioritize requests.
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through smart solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.IMAGINiT.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without company sponsorship.