Sales Account Executive
- Richmond, VA, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our team. This individual will play a pivotal role in introducing our solutions and building the client base in this area. You must be high energy, self-motivated, competitive, adaptable, intellectually curious, with an aptitude and desire to uncover new business opportunities and develop long term relationships with customers.
- Consistent prospecting to grow revenue and account base.
- Full sales cycle from researching accounts to closing business.
- Discovering, developing and managing business relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions.
- Selling wide and deep into accounts by identifying client needs and opportunities where IMAGINiT products and services will improve client productivity.
- Leading account strategy sessions with current clients, prospects and internal teams
- Developing and delivering presentations and proposals
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the industry by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- 3 years + B2B sales experience
- Proven hunter mentality with a track record of sales success
- Strong business acumen, and ability to have business conversations at all levels.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Experience selling into the manufacturing vertical a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship.