Product Lifecycle Management Implementation Specialist
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America, IMAGINiT is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, infrastructure and manufacturing industries.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Implementation Specialists work with many different leading edge firms to help them implement PLM technology to streamline processes and materially impact business success. In this role they support customer engagements throughout an implementation, including: the initial discovery phase, requirements gathering, configuration, training, issue resolution, upgrades, support handoff and overall project management. A PLM Implementation Specialist functions as a trusted advisor to the customer by proposing process optimization solutions based on their strong industry knowledge, in-depth product knowledge and business acumen. Individuals in this position also play a key role in developing IMAGINiT’s capabilities to deliver a first-class PLM solution through participation in pre-sales, marketing, and offering development activities.
- Assists in the creation of customers “as is” process maps documenting all the current company processes, terminology, tools in use, responsible parties, and other pertinent information.
- Participates in workshops to collect client data and document configuration needs for the project: client roles, job responsibilities, processes.
- Documents necessary field information (drop down, free form, type info needed, field restrictions).
- Partners with Sales to develop PLM business opportunities and participates in marketing events and other related activities to generate business opportunities.
- Identifies, assesses, and manages resolution of issues
- Executes PLM system implementation delivery tasks (configuration, scripting, rollout, testing, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, or related engineering field.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in delivering PLM and related solutions
- Ability to apply analysis and creative thinking when solving problems.
- Experience with identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Familiar with ERP applications.
- Familiar with Software Lifecycle Management (SDLC), Change Management, and agile methodology.
- Experience with supply chain management (SCM) and product life cycle management (PLM).
- Familiar with Information Technology standards and best practices.
- Strong time management skills with and ability to multitask, handle changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively with both business partners and IT professionals.
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet 25% travel requirement.
IMAGINiT employees work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
We celebrate employment equality and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We reward our technical team’s contributions with a competitive base salary, incentive plan and a comprehensive benefits package.
Visit us at http://www.IMAGINiT.com for more information.